DiTeL GSM - Gate Control Module - Gate is an electronic GSM controller (GSM remote control, GSM module) that can be controlled from any mobile phone and from any part of the world. This controller can be connected to a wide range of electrical (electronic) devices. With DiTeL GSM - Gate, you can manage entry / exit gates, gate automation and / or entrance doors or other devices without the Internet in a safe, simple and free way.
GSM Control Module DiTeL GSM - Gate - UAB DIGITALas product with a wide range of applications, convenient use and unique functional capabilities.
DiTeL GSM - Gate "Innovation of the Year 2015" nomination winner.
DiTeL GSM – Gate Control Module
Attention! Updated device software (fw.1705). If necessary, update the delivered module to our headquarters in Vilnius free of charge.
Output / Input Control via Calls and SMS (Calls are free, the device identifies the caller’s number and activates the command “Reject call”)
Module control via GSM (no internet connection required)
Up to 500 subscribers (DiTeL GSM – Gate E – up to 4000 subscribers)
Permissions can be set for different categories of users (subscribers) – different control time for the controller (on or off at weekly time)
Automatic message sending about missing power
Two channels. Can control 2 devices: 1 channel – calls, 2 channels – SMS
Convenient programming by editing txt files on a microSD card using a DiTeL GSM gadget without additional software or SMS
Dimensions: 65 * 40 * 15 mm
Power supply: 11-14V DC
Power consumption up to 30mA (standby), up to 150mA (operating mode), the power supply must withstand short-term current leaks up to 3A
12V battery connection (back-up power)
GSM frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Input 2 pcs.
Exit OK 1pcs. Controlled by SMS sending
Relay output 1pcs. Managed by phone call (max switching 1A 30V DC)
External antenna connector – SMA
Memory in use – microSD (up to 16GB)
500 user numbers (DiTeL GSM – Gate E – up to 4000 subscribers)
Event Database: Triggers (Date / Time / Number) and Module for Testing from Unregistered Numbers (Base Size Depends on MicroSD Card Capacity)
Module control takes place through configuration <<text>> files placed on the MicroSD card
Possibility to view module status by sending SMS message
One-way connection: Yes (DiTeL GSM only – Gate M)
Input trigger function: Yes (automatic SMS sending with sensor)
Relevant GSM controller names: gsm gate automation controller, gsm gate gate controller, gsm gateway remote control, gsm gateway automation, gsm gsm gateway controller, gsm gateway module, gsm module or gsm gateway
DiTeL GSM – GATE Control Module
- Remote Management (GSM remote control)
- Output / O control calls and SMS messages (calls are free, the device identifies the caller’s number and activates the command “picks up the handset)
- Up to 500 subscribers (special version up to 4000 subscribers)
- Two channels. You can manage 2 devices: 1 channel – calls, Channel 2 – SMS
- Unlimited events summary “LOG” protected 4GB MicroSD ™ memory (supports up to 16GB memory cards)
- Convenient programming editing txt files in the microSD card, a simple text editor without any additional software or hardware
- The ability to view the status of the module by sending an SMS message
1. Safety. Nothing can so easily clone your phone number as that of the standard
2. Flexible. Easy to add or delete phone numbers from the device memory editing txt document or SMS.
3. sparingly. Free management and do not need to purchase additional remote controls of your family members or other users.
4. Convenient. Your phone is always with you, when the remote control will be away from you.
DiTeL GSM – GATE Control Module – simple electronic gates make GSM mobile phone controlled gates. This device is connected parallel to the door opening button. GSM control module DITEL – GSM Gate has a list of phone numbers from which the call to the gates will be opened (closed), or any electrical device is switched on (off). When the unit receives a call, the incoming call number is compared to the database of the phone numbers. If the number is in the list, the module rejects the call (thus the operation cost to you) and the open area and (or) turns on (off) other electrical appliance.